Saturday 17 July 2010

Sophie Kinsella

Im not sure whether have you all heard about this lady, named Sophie Kinsella. She was one of the writer who being listed in UK bestsellers for her first novel under Shopapholic series. It was then came to the big screen in 2009 with the hit to the movie, Confessions of Shopaholic.

I came to know about this writer when I saw my ex-colleague Wani. I always see her carrying one book with her with the title Shopaholic. I was attracted by the book title and borrowed it from her. It was like ages ago I did not even read a novel after I have graduated from secondary school. Surprisingly I was able to finish the whole book. Ever since then I was impressed with this writer.

It was so coincidencely when I passed by Popular that day while I was waiting for weng for his hair cut. Once again I saw her novel with other standalone novels which I have never come across. I saw a book from the shelf and I was attracted by this book, this is not referring to Shopaholic but a story about a young lady helped her aunt's spirit to track down a missing necklace simply just cant without. When I was wondering should I buy this book, Weng called and I decided to put back the book. I hope I would have a chance to read this book. =)

No comments: