Monday 2 May 2011

Marina Raffles

Its weekend again...KN brought us to nice place located near Tuas checkpoint. It was not my first time been to this place. My first time was where I came for a meeting which I don't even have a chance to view the nice scenary of this place.


Marina Raffles is a place where yacht owner keep their yacht. Regulary there were staffs from the club who help them to maintain their yacht. How I wish I have one where I can sail out to the sea./


The main purpose which brought us to this place was to celebrate KN who had successfully passed through his 4th interview and receive a good offer. As it was a sunny day, we were sweat out and did not manage to take more photos while we were there. Here are some photos taken while we were there.






















No comments: