Saturday 3 September 2011

Relationship

Relationship is something that easy to develop but rather difficult to maintain. Recently some of my friends were having such problems and of course, I become their listener and gave my comments.

What they are currently facing was they do not know what are their needs and they just let thier happiness slipped away from their hand. Some of the girls would usually said, "why should I made this move, this should be done by him". I'm disagreed with this statement and felt that it's no harm for a girl to make such a move as you should always remember that your own happiness is something that you should grab and hold it tightly yourself as no one is able to give you a hand on this matter.

I had once told my friend, " the way has been developed, what was left now was how are you going to move on". She nodded and smiled at me. I trust she understand what I was trying to indicate to her. I believe i will soon see a development from them. Lets see how it goes... =)

No comments: