Friday 25 November 2011

Memory

It has been a long long since my last post...have been busy as usual..finally felt that its time to drop by to joint down what had happened recently.

Recently a lot of wedding bells ring heard from my friends however at the same a bad news were heard from fb..one of my classmate in high school has been passed away.. I was shocked and couldn't even describe the feeling at that moment. She was a nice girl and we were used to hang around in school when we were still classmates.. After we had graduated from school, each of us has go to our own path and did not even get in touch with each other.

I was so regret that I did not take my initiative to find her or look for her in fb even knowing that she was far in uk..This incident had given me a thought that life is short and we should appreciate who are still surrounding us...

RIP friend.....

No comments: