Wednesday 23 June 2010

Frustrated

Feel frustrated recently. Everytime seems not running smoothly. Irritated people are surrounding me always, disturbing me. Can't they just be more sympathy and stop pushing me and forcing me..I hate being pushing, I feel I couldn't breathe. Im not sure how long can I hang on. That day i told Cath, I need a rope to hand myself, I can't stand for those stress which is unnecessary.devil please stay away from me. Why when human getting older, the problem which they will encounter is getting higher and higher, why can't we just get rid of such a curse. I really don't understand. I wish I could turn back time. I wish I can just dump all the problems which Im facing right now and run away to place where nobody know about me and disregard all the calls and emails... I need a peaceful moment.

No comments: