Thursday 24 April 2008

Bad Dayz again !!!!!!!!

I was wondering how come everytime im soo "lucky"this is the second time i lock myself but this time slightly different compare to last time, cos i locked myself in my room. can u imagine, no water no food, going to be dehydration...but, not so serious until that level. at least i have little bit water, without any food, and toilet!!!i guess one of the lucky that happened today which is at least i din feel stomachache that day consider as the most luckiest thing edi...i shud be appreciate that.reli felt helpless that time, nobody can help me, somemore raining heavily early in the morning, wut a bad day !!!!no locksmith willing to come, even if there is one willing to come but he wants to charge at a higher amount which is about few hundreds over. he is like a shark bitting me or wut i can say is he is sucking my blood just like a vampire. i have make many calls til almost many ppl also know wut had happened to me, more than 20 ppl know about my embarrass things, all of them just like laughing at me..til i reach to owner there.luckily she willing to pay me back for the bil but too bad, i forget to the bill from the uncle, i guess i have to call him back to get back the bill if not i cant get back my money!!!im broke man...almost wana cry this morning..luckily i din cry after thinking about it cos this is not the first time, i should be forbia in this case right?luckily hong sun manage to help me this morning, he bring the locksmith to come over and send him back again to take the lock and come back again to accompany me just in case i don;t have enough money to pay for it, reli feel sorry and thanks him so much cos he didnt slep for 24 hours edi due to heavy work load..i feel so thankful for helping me to run here and there although he is tired, wut a good fren of him..the worst thing is the management fella did bring over the locksmith and at the same time hong sun reach my house wit the locksmith, end up there are 2 locksmith, i reli feel embarrass at the moment like i make the things more complicated.end up i have to pay for 2 persons, the first fella who come from kl, he is just like the vampire to suck my blood, suck my rm80 bucks, luckily the 2nd uncle charge me rm50 bucks onli...wut a lucky...finalli everything has fixed, end up went back to the office...the 2nd bad thing happend again, i make a mistake on my work again, if this is a mistake from client still acceptable but this work come from the big boss..wut a big mistake i make on the name somemore this is the thing that i have submitted to SSM, now i reli feel guilty for making such a big mistake!!!!this is not the first time..how dare i make such a big mistake, sometimes i reli suspect whether i reli suit to work in this line due to im such a careless person..feel very guilty..suddenly feel like today is the most bad day i ever had in my life.never come to this before like never ends...haiz...i reli need some relieve..after happen all this thing, i reli wish he can be by my side when i ned help but always he is not the one. i know that i cant blame him, he is trying his very best edi...and i never ever blame him for tht also..although i wish to hav him by my side.my sis asked me whether will i fall in love wit him since he helped me, wut a big joke...but one thing canot deny which is i reli feel appreciate him and thanks him.

No comments: