Thursday 3 April 2008

Sadness

Wut a day...came home late and receive a bad news..gosh wut a bad news, cant acceptable..i onli can see those tears dropped down from her. never ever see she is so weak before..never ever.. since the day i knew her, she is a tough and strong person that i ever met, she can handlle everything well but no fail. This time it is a tough time for her, she was so hurt, hurt til deep inside her heart, something that she never tried before.Seeing her sadness, i felt sad also but i just feel like i cant do anything. Tonight, she express everything to me, something that keep inside her heart for such a long time, something that couldn't easily wipe out from her mind or heart. is something like a tattoo that stuck in her heart..not only this, some other thing that haunt her mind..a problem that might make her have a big changes in her life..a big changes to her which might make her couldn't adapt at this moment. family problem brought a changes to her..wut a sudden bad news to her, if i was in this situation, i bet i couldnt accept it at all..we might know how to advise people, while we are at this situation, nobody can act rational as the way they advise people..too many things happened recently surrounding me, looks like all the problems come out from my frens, this moment reli couldn;t accept it..even another of my fren told me that she wants to break up wit her beloved.I reli duno how to advise them. Those problems come out from them..seeing each of them suffer in their love life, i felt so much sad on i cant do anything.I don;t even see them smile and laugh just like last time..those gals tat i knew before are gone..those laughing from them are become lesser..even the smile from her, i felt she was pretending only but not truth from their heart...it makes me felt sad....i wish everything will be fine ..sooner or later, those smiling faces appear in their faces again....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.