Tuesday 1 April 2008

Wut a Bady Dayz!!!



Wut a bad day today!!!Everything also couldn't go on smoothly. Everything also jam out and stuck over there..wut a bad day today....hate it ...forget this one, canot go thru this one, not enuf time, the place was close, stuck in heavy traffic jam, hate it so muchie la...wut a tiring day..wish that can go home early...thought that now suppose to be the peak period, end up the audit fella go home much more earlier than me..felt so much imbalance la...suppose they are the one who need to OT end up v are the one in OT , wut had happend la?feel so much unfair to us...reli duno why,today all the cant go on smoothly..lately onli v notice that today is april fool...hahha..wut a big fool to us today..

I guess evything that happend that are those bad things, that's the one thing that i feel good is I met Jeffrey Ong!!!guess who is he?? he is the swimmer that represent Msia to take part in the sea games and gain lots of medals..wut a proud to malaysia. The things that attract me is his gentlemen..OMG so gentle and the way he talked very nice...I love this kind of person..wahahaa..my colleague told me that im like fall on it...

Later when i reached home, i heard that she was get scolded yesterday nite by her..i reli duno why this relationship has to be lasting for how long..later, i knew that she will be moving out to her aunty there, i agreed that it might be a good way to solve the problem. It will be a good solution for both of them to avoid seeing each other everyday. This might not be a good wat for both of them to let those jealousy getting on and on...I knew that she is not willing to let her go and stay with her relatives but this will be a good way to settle to current problem. The damn shock thing that i get to know is, she went out wit her alone to celebrate her burfday, i was damn shock. I couldnt imagine how come everything come to be so fast and not acceptable..and unbelievable..the main thing is im not the only one who couldnt accept it. As I know she is not this kind of person and everything seems not alrite. Through my point of view, i notice that both of them are trying to use another person to hurt her and let them to forget each of them. I hope i was wrong, just like wut she told me, life has to be go on but this kind of things has to take time to settle it, not something that can be settle within one or two days. I reli wish the problem can be settle within a short time, reli dun wan to see her continue like this.

No comments: