Monday 31 March 2008

BuSyZzzZzz

Have been busy for the whole days.. didn;t talk much also...sohcheng wasn't around make me felt bored and im initiative on doing all my filing works..almost finished filing all those documents that had been keeping for a long time, finali finished all at one shot. Right after i reach home, i used 20 minutes time to finished evything , took bath, changed clothes and dried up my hair, all i need was 20 minutes, have been attain the records that i ever had. Later straight away went out for yum cha..On the way going home, she told me she still felt sad on it especially when she is going out. she knew tht she is sad but she cant do anything.i knew she wasn;t happy yesterday right after she the msg to me when she walked to my room, looking for the clothes and doing fashion show (wut she told me ), i knew that she must not feel good on this but just couldn't do anything on it edi. Things had been changed, life goes on, everyone shud go on a better way or wut can i said is a way that we shud go.

Last nite, i was in a hot temper, moody and even felt like wana cry, i ignore him, din reply his msg, din ans his call, and treated him as transparancy,i saw him thru web cam and he just didn't do anything right after he told me he is abit impatience on my temper. I felt on sad on his wording especially when he hung up my call, i feel like wana cry out.im so stupid, hav a stupid thought, thought he will no bother me anymore.such a stupid wording came out from my mouth.shit man...He gave me one sentence of word to replace everything. He said" Dear i reli love u so much, pls dun do this to me, i felt very sad and heart pain"i felt like im so naif anc childish to do all this kind of stupid things to him...sorry to him...wish to love him more...dun wan lose him..

No comments: