Sunday 30 March 2008

Solution

Yesterday i was worrying about her, seeing her eyes was swollen, emotional not stable, uncontrollable, those sadness was overwhelming each of us..Lately i saw her was talking wit her thru webcam and sound feeling better than before. Today she told me that everything has reach a compromise..both of them agreed to let each of us. she even told me that she is going to start a new relationship.she said that she is going to start a new relationship that;s why she feel uncontrollable and emotional..is sad to hear that. i believe if these words come out from xw, definately my tears won't be lesser than her.she told me that this is a turning point of her, i agreed with wut she said. This might be a tough time to go thru, or wut can i said, this might be a good time for both of them to adapt to a new environment, an environment or days that without her.. I guess there are no longer love exist between them, wut they have is it might be a habit for each of them, some sort of relying on each of them..now is time for them to be independent." Life Goes On", this is wut she told me, these wordings are great.v shud be heading towards but not behind. I reli wish both of them can be return back to the person that i knew previously, the girl that are happy go lucky, bright and cheerful..I wish i can see it.

No comments: