Saturday 29 March 2008

Relationship

Days passing very fast, by calculating the days that v had been today is about 2 more months edi..time reli pass very fast..I felt very happy when i have him as my beloved and some kind of recognition from both of our families, it doesnt refer to those procedure like "meet the parents" but it had been get some kind of introduce me to his family members and do have a day out wit his sister..a nice gal..but i just feel like a weird feeling..may be this is so called the tension or scare feeling.I was afraid that im not acceptable by his families..hope im not wrong..
While at the same time of my happiness, i never notice that my fren is suffering, i felt so sad on it, how come i never notice my fren is suffering, when i knew it wut had happened on her, i felt tht im helpless, and i just CAN"T DO ANYTHING".Recently, her incident has been apprearing in my mind oftenly, i reli duno why, i cant figure it out aso..Have been seeing her suffering evything that she just cant do anything to solve this problem, this is wut she told me" This is not easy to solve, involve in too many people, hard to figure a good solution", at that moment, i wish she can share out evything to me, may be this problem unsolveable, but i wish some kind of expressing out the feeling might make her felt more relieve of not keeping this secret in her mind for such a long time. when she told me about the incident, i have been suspecting for a long time, but as a best fren of her, since she dun wana express out anything, i will just leave her alone on this, cos this is wut v believe, " If a person willing to tell out something, he or she definately will express it out without asking by other frens" this is our theory, i believe it so do she. I reli dun wana see her continue to suffer by having so much problems which including some sort of stress that giving by her family.Hair drops, no apetite, insomia and so on..i saw her had weight dropping, she is getting thin and thinner.When i see this, i reli duno wut to do, just like wut she told me " Sorry for letting u know it which add on stress on u" gal, frens are never mention on these kind of words unless u never ever treated me as a good fren of u. I reli wish all of those person pls stop adding in stress on u, if u reli a considerate person or care for her, pls let her go and leave her alone.
I reli duno why, recently many of my frens have problems on their relationship, felt that sadness surrounding all of us...never ever ends..recently, the latest one that i knew is a good fren of him, he told me that, he felt so sad on the relationship that had been dragging for a long time and now finally reach an end. For him, this is suppose to be a good solution or some kind of relieve, instead of this, he felt sad on this relationship.i guess he is truth to her but with the word of "commitment", they are afraid to proceed to the next step, i bet, there might be just a single step, will reach to a happy ending but they couldn't reach there.Although he is not so close to me, the way he told me about his story, i can feel that he is suffering..he is losing her, which may be of those WORDING from him to her or may be this suppose to be the time to end this dragged relationship.
After knowing so many incidents, i will feel that im in happiness but there are still some kind of worry, afraid me and him will be the next, but i knew that we won't be easily come to an end after all those things happened among us, our relationship shud be build up concrete.some wishes come to my mind which is i wish all my frens are stay happily and healthy everyday, no more some sort of stress, worry and sadness....

No comments: