Sunday 30 March 2008

Emotional

Darling..I reli duno why there is a sudden moody of me and I dun wana answer u...I know that im just to yum sing..the moment that u told me" I felt very impatient edi, I dun wan to say anything" . A thought in my mind, he is going to be fed up on my behaviour or my temper manner..i reli duno..i was afraid..i feel like wana cry but i couldn't. not even a single drop of my tears was dropped out.izzit becos im not so moody as i thought?or i just wana be angry of those wording that they said jus now...those shitting cases??and i just wana put all my temper on him??when the time i saw his msg in skype, im not feeling like wana reply a single word, but when the time i saw him away from his seat, i was worried, he is totally fed up wit it edi, i felt very helpless...pls..wut happen to me ...

No comments: