Friday 6 August 2010

Big Surprise

I just realised that I did celebrate her burfday with her without failed since we knew each other. Unfortunately, due to some reasons, I was absent for her burfday celebration. I had a great idea in my mind and thought of sending her a bouquet of flowers and I have started searching and browsing around the web and looked for suitable ones. Finally I have found one and after seeking opinion from Weng, I have ordered one bouquet of flowers with 12 roses ( her all time favourite red roses).

I have told Bo about my idea and with her assitance, I was managed to get her office address ( Bo advised me to deliver the flowers to her office instead). Finally everything has settled and waiting for the day to come. Finally, I have received a call from her yesterday morning. The moment I saw she was calling me, I knew that she realised I'm the "Valentine" who sent her flowers. From her voice, I knew that she was happy on my lovely delivery! However, she still managed to know is me after she had called Bo! lol....

She told me that she suspected someone wants to stalk her, hahaha...yes, there is, Im the person who intends to stalk her! lol...I felt that sending flowers to your love ones, is such a wonderful thing, especially the moment you see their happiness smiling appear on their face. I'm not whether guys are thinking of the same way however, I think there are exception (WENG). =(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Thats so lovely....i wish i had these kinda surprise too~~~~
:p

mi said...

Thanks for the surprise darling. =)