Tuesday 24 August 2010

Kar Poh's Convocations + Gathering with old buddies

It was a tiring and exhausted weekend for me..We went back to KL for pou's convocations which held on Sunday morning in MCA Building in town . I was quite looking forward for this trip back KL as it has been a long long time since my last trip. I miss both my niece and nephew so muchieeee....I like the way they running towards me and hugged me tightly and calling me "YIYI" =)

I went out with Ms Har and Ms Bo on Saturday.. Its been a long long time have not met them. Miss them so muchies..both of looks slimmer and slimmer and I got fatter and fatter, what a shameful. =p. Both of them brought me to Jaya One on one nice cafe for a drink. As usual, gals chat are non-stop...three of us hang until 11+ then only we left that place. Its been a long time I did not touch alchohol and thus, after 2 bottles of the beer, I started feel the effect...lol...

I bought one big bouquet of flowers for pou for her convocation. It was the mixtures of pink roses and bai he..I personally love the flowers so much =) Thanks for sis's help! The convocation located in the central of city which was near to KLCC. It was such a sunny day and the place was so crowded where you couldn't even slipped to the hall. I was acted as a camera by helping pou snapped photos. I was sweated after few minutes standing under the sun. Watching those graduates wearing their robe made me recalled back to few years ago of my convocation. Lots of memories appeared in my mind on that moment. It was unbelievable as I have been graduated from uni for 2 years. Anyway really happy for pou for her graduation and being offered a good job. Congrats to her!

The photos will be follow by another post as I have not received it yet =P

No comments: