Saturday 25 December 2010

Dayout with Pei San + Brother & Family

Chapter 1:

Is been a long long since I last met with Pei San, hence decided to ask her out for shopping. After so many times of our dating being postponed, finally we were able to meet. We met at Bugis and had our lunch together. Here are the pics that we took at that time..




Chapter 2:
After meeting with Pei San, weng and I headed to VivoCity to meet with my brother. He said he wanted to treat me for belated burfday dinner.
We went to this restaurant namely Brotzeit, a German restaurant located at level 1 of VivoCity. We ordered the special of the day, a platter filled with Pork Knuckle and german sausages ( my favourite). This is not my first time taken german food. If Im not wrong, my first experience was when I'm on my europe trip where we stopped by Germany and tasted the locally pork knuckle and german sausages, the 2nd time was a treat from hormei's dad which was taken in The Curve. The food in this restaurant is nice and lot of people queuing there. Luckily we are slightly early for the queue otherwise, we gotta wait for it!





After our dinner, we walked towards the next door for our dessert. This is a dessert shop whereby all the dessert which they served are in chocolate.. my favourite! We ordered chocolate foundue and one caramel dessert (can't remember the name). The dessert is nice, unfortunately we are too full after our sinful dinner, hence, our stomach cant fit in too much food so we didn't order much... Anyway, I'm highlightly recommended this cafe, guys can have a try!
By the way, I need to mention something here, my nephew is sooo adorable, cute and naughty. There is a time I was trying to play with him, I stood up and trying to touch him, my body touched on the fork and spoon where it almost dropped on the floor, this naughty boy was laughing loudly and looked at him.... I was like "sweat".. Just like sis said, Im always bully by the little one...

Naughty boy trying to read the menu.



No comments: