Sunday 12 December 2010

Quarter of my century - Part 1

After waiting for so long, finally my Burfday has reached and going to pass in a few hours time....Didn't really celebrate as compared to those burfday which I had with my buddies...However, I have a very warm burfday.... =)

KN brought us to one nice restaurant in Bugis Junction. You will find there are always a long queue outside the restaurant which you would feel like what is so nice where all the people are craved for it =) Trust me, after you taste it, you will know the answer !

The decoration of the restaurant is quite special, is more like those houses which we saw in the "Harry Porter", no joke. They serve Western style of japanese food..sounds great right, let me show you the food which we had on last Saturday.

Lamp on our table

the rice was covered under the egg..I forgot the name of this dish...

Pork Chop
Egg Scotch

you will find the egg york inside the meat! very special dish and delicious...
After taken our dinner, we headed to VivoCity as KN wants to do some shopping stuffs....We found the christmas deco at the roof top of Vivo City..



On Sunday night, I claimed that Weng did not buy any cake for me, ended up he brought me to the cake shop and asked me to choose my favourite cake, so I have chosen this cake, Rum Raisin... =) and we blow the candle at home after our movie session ...






Everybody must be curious what did I receive for my birthday present... yes these are the present I received... =)

Present from Weng ....

Present from Jeh.....

This is not the end...some more pic to go in the next post.......stay tune...

No comments: