Thursday 2 December 2010

Sammi Cheng's Consert + Ji muiz visit

I know it has been long long long time since my last post. There are many things I would to share with everyone is just the matter of time. busy on work, studies and blah blah blah... I don't even have the time to write a single word over here. Finally, I had finished my exam and have a little bit of time now to share with you all on my joyful moments with my ji muiz...

The most happening things I would like to share is Sammi Cheng's consert! It was my first time attended the consert of Sammi although I have mentioned numerous time that if she is going to hold a consert, I will definately attend with no doubt. However, there were so many excuses came along which caused I'm unable to attend the one which held in Genting. Finally, she came to Singapore for her second consert in the year of 2010. I told myself Im not going to miss this opportunity. I shared this news to HM. She was excited and mentioned that she wants to come over... and finally she was here.... =)


Tea time at TCC, City Link Mall


The shoppes at MBS



Highly recommended this pizza in Shokudo

Alio Olio..


Big surprise for HM from Mei and me!

Mei and Me

Har's sisters

Thumbs up for Sammi's consert!





My comment for this consert is fab! no regret for going for it! I really hope one day I could attend the one in Hong Kong!!! =)))

1 comment:

mi said...

Don't forget to ask me along!!! =D