Friday 13 April 2007

April 14 - 12.12am

Today jus came back from kl..totally tired n exhausted..becum kuli today..haha..shifting all my stuffs back to ipoh..now the house is full wit my stuffs..quite messy actuali..hehe..this few days..there are quite many things happened..sum of them are bad news also..yesterday suddenly receive a call from a unknown num..when i ans the call notice that it was chris..she told me she couldnt contact her so she asked me to contact her n told her not to tell her bro n sis that her grandma was passed away..when i listened it, i was totally shocked wit that..i was wondering wut happened actuali..i still remembered before that i still take a visit to her new house n chat wit her grandma..how can evything happen soo suddenly..may be in a superstitious way to say, this year is not a good year..seems like there are many bad news listened from evywhere of diffrent types of incident...sumtimes i was wondering, life could be miserable n unpredictable, we couldnt predict wut will happen for the next second, so v shud appreciate those ppl that are still around so that v won be regret..this is wut i told myself always..besides, today my sis told me that mom was asking her about why i broke up so suddenly..i knew that mom is quite worried about me but she didnt mention a single word in front of me..even me also dun dare to mention anything to her..sis totally cant accept i edi broke up so do evyone beside me..evyone thought that i was jus having cooling time wit him...nobody knew that how much tears i had dropped to recover back this relationship..but too bad..i couldnt make it..now when i think back, i shud felt appreciate wit that, actuali he is not as good as the one to be mine..may be all the while v are jus forcing each other to suit wit each of us...now is 12.12am..for april14..wut shud i said..today shud be our 4 months anniversary but now turn out to break up for 12 days..wut the fuck..wut a totally upside down change..big changes to me..

No comments: