Saturday 7 April 2007

DaY 2...

erm..today is the second day i ned to wake up at 6smth to folow my dad to pray my greatgrandmother...very sleepy le..ned to wake up at 6..long time din do that edi..a bit suffer..these 2 days i din even open my book..hehe..treat it as a 2 days holiday for myself..not much things happen for today..yesterday nite..pooiyee msg me..i knew that she mus be worried me so much but too bad..i cant meet her..i miss her soo much..cant wait to tell her evything..her msg did gif me soo support n felt touching, a feeling of warm..pooiyee thanks soo much...always be there for me when i ned ur support..jusnow hav a small chat wit hormei as well..did mention about our way to uk..there are too many things for me to do..i will be the busiest person in this 2 months..haha..too much things ned to handle..cant separate myself also..we did mention about him as well when i told her that if possible i wish to work in uk..when im wit him, i did think about it before, but im too innocent n naif..think about him, so i decided to work in kl n promise him i will cum back..but now evything is change, no ned to think about any person..wut i ned to think is for myself..recently, onli i think about this prob..i did asked my parents, they felt very happy n wish me to work there if i can get a job at there..i wish to work there as well..from the surface, it seems like i reli think about my career...ya..half of it..another half is i wish to go far away from him...a place without anything that relate to him n make me think about it..quite suffer.. a little tiny thing that relate to him, i felt unhappy as well..such as a spectra car, a movie, a bear, a tv show, food,ring, white roses and many many things...how can i able to forget him that easy..although onli 3 months, but he is my first love..now onli i realise why many people said that first love are hard to forget, now i knew it..i tested it..it didnt sound good..but worst..i told bro edi..although he din ask much things..but i think inside his mind will think about it..cos he is the only guy i bring back to our house..haizz..seems like this will make them think that im fooling in love, n playing around..i swear im not..if i din love him, i will begin wit him but it sounds like it suit the lyrics from "say goodbye"- "when i begin wit u, after all we have been thru, I dun think it will be right if we get together so suddenly..." it seems like mention about us...the time when i start listen to this song i love it soo much,, i still remember hormei said that im soo happy now, this situation not happen to me..who knows, it reli happen..he said goodbye and didnt seems he wana try...

No comments: