Wednesday 11 April 2007

troublesome

wow...jus cum back from kl yesterday..tired like hell.slep like a pig yesterday..may be too tired edi til whole din move at all..now my right hand painful edi..charm...yesterday i met eugene..i told him evything...guess wut, he asked me to forget about him..terrible peopls shud not miss him edi...i agree wit him..sumtimes, im thinking..wut if he reli got smth hide from me or do smth for my own good which makes him to break up wit me..will i be wit him again..the ans is no...he shud not easily giv up on our relationship which is hard to built up, he dare to destroy it at 1 time..i bet he won understand how much painful i had..i swear i won accept him 1 more time...haizz..wana move edi...ned to go back kl tomolo again..sien...during exam still ned to cum back...ned to stay over sis there..troublesome me ..far from my college...ned to go back to do soo much things in may..summore damn the office couldnt do evything efficiently ....troublesome me which make me cant do many things..beside the terrible owner is another person who troublesome me...wana inspect the house..n i ned to go back again..how can i do so much things at 1 time...i wish i can drive n hav a car..at least it won be troublesome for me...haizz...people grow up..there will be many probs..i wish im still a kid..at least no ned to think soo many things n make decision...i hate it....

No comments: