Wednesday 18 April 2007

fan fan fan...

It's been a few days i din touch my notebook edi..the computer super slow jus like a turtle walking..hate it..i wish i can get a new 1 but too bad..i onli can get it when i earn my own money..these few days quite many things happened..he came n return all the stuffs to me edi..i refuse to get his help from him n i also return his money back to him, the time when i return back to him, he was shocked..may be he couldnt expect i will pay him back ...finally evything is closed file edi...its time to wipe evything off edi..sumtimes i felt that how can each of them soo selfish..when going to take responsibility to do smth, why they want to use busy to push them away n push here n there..this incident make my parents suffer a lot..evything push it to them to do it...how can?each of them shud be resposibility to their part..selfish.. i hate them..too bad.. i couldnt say a single word, onli can express it to sis..n my little bloggie...haiz..luckily this case is completely settle by mao kai cum to fetch grandma go to his house..luckily..if not dad confirm will be totally exhausted...exam is approaching edi..although im almost complete edi but still felt very tension on it...since this is the last chance for me...i didnt wish to aim high, onli it can make me enuf to go to uk n attend may's convo..is more than enuf for me edi..yesterday suddenly receive a good news from pc..knew that if i pass, i can attend may;s convo..im happy til speechless edi..this time i ned to put extra effort on it..couldnt fell again..

No comments: