Tuesday 24 July 2007

sweet + blurr + frighten

What a good slep for yesterday nite...finally im willing to call him "dear"..im not sure whether this is a good thing or not...on that moment, i do felt very sweet when he called me or when i called him..end up today..when i think back, do v move too fast until that stage...this question keep on surrounding my mind...yes or no??i reli duno...may be me myself felt in 2 ways..sumtimes i do felt good sumtimes im not..how can?the process moving too fast might not be a good thing...sumtimes when i think back wut did sharmen told me, is correct. she said i shoud use time to evaluate a person..time is essential to a relationship.it is possible for us to understand a person's attitude and behaviour...im totally agree with her...i just wondering sumtimes i do have another thought that i wish to be wit him now...BUT...this step couldn't move forward..cos i still remember the past incident...the main failure in this incident is that i refuse to listen to her advises..for now, i will remember my past mistake that made, i need to use time to evaluate a person...shouldn't be rush on this relationship..i should use time to "plant" this relationship so that it will not easily get spoiled..
wow...after a sweet dreams..evything should be going fine...something that is horrible happened to me...there was a insane guy knocked my door, who looking for hc..gosh..how stupid i am til i opened the door and talk soo much with him..he kep on persuade me to let him come in...i refuse..that moment i notice that he is not and ordinary person but a problematic people...after hm told me that that fella is an insane guy...gosh..im soo scare..the main reason is becos im lonely at home..i was afraid til couldn't let myself step out my door...keep on calling frens for help..who knows, nobody answer my call...seems like evyone is disappear at the moment..keep on and keep on calling..luckily im able to get thru chin loong...he is willing to come over to fetch me...wut a lucky....another lucky thing is he is not around when i went out...later, i told pc evything...she asked me 1 question..."did u tell him about wut u had happened to u" i answered him quickily by i will tell him tonite...i was wondering, am i telling lies...at that moment, i wish to tell him evything..end up, no msg was sent out to him...i duno why...sumtimes i wish to tell him evything that happen to me at the first time it happened..sumtimes i will stop doing this..i also duno why..am i hate being so dependent or i wish to stay 1 step far from him or at this stage of our relationship im not require to report evything to him at the first time...gosh...i duno ...evything seems blurr in my mind..or i choose to avoid knowing it..i really don't know..pc did asked me whether wana go over sheffield with her..in my mind, there is really a thought that i wish i can go over to visit him but i was afraid to be suddenly soo close wit him...i hate being our relationship being too fast and furious...end up, i choose cambridge trip...wutever..evything just let it be....let it be....

No comments: