Thursday 2 September 2010

Bird Park

As mentioned in my previous post, there will be more post coming up..Here we go...After much discussion with sis on her trip to Singapore, finally we had reached the day. Weng and I met with them at Bird Park. Initially we are going with my sis only, ended up pou followed us as well. Her friend would reach Singapore in the late afternoon and thus we brought her along with us. I knew that she was unhappy for the whole morning so I had made my very best to cheer her up. =) I did it, in fact she told me that all the unhappy thingy were wiped off after she met with me.

The whole morning was cloudy and I was worried it would affect our activities.. Fortunately, when it reached towards noon time, the sun had risen. This time round, there was a slight difference where my parents and brother were not with us. I still remember those enjoyable moment spent with my family =)

This was my first time made my trip to Bird Park. I believe if the 2 kids were not around, we won't be coming here.. It was happy when the monkeys were around, made our trip noisier and happier.. Here you go with the pics taken mainly by pou, the professional photographer.. =) *applause* to pou, she had taken nice photos...

Pou with the 2 monkeys

They were discussing on which way to go. The small lil one also looking on it.!

T&W
*Slapped you*

Brother and sister.. Don't you think both of them look alike?

lil two


Group photo accept Weng --> the photographer

*during the show*


*Flamingoes*
I was told by Jeh Fu that he came here when he was 8 years old!!!!!!! As he remembered the waterfall

Hern was trying to figure out where were we...

*pou & me*
Weng


lol....
parrotYellow parrot

*love this pic sooo muchiiesss..... Thanks to pou*

*pou*

Hern & me

Nice scenary

With jeh and the 2 lil


No comments: