Friday 24 September 2010

Meeting in Shenzhen

I was shocked when i was told by the client the forthcoming meeting will be held in Shenzhen. I knew that I have to go there for this meeting. Many thoughts had come to my mind, worries surrounded me everyday after I knew about it, such as flight, visa, accomodation and I will be alone there =(. So much worries has been bothered me.

Weng suggested me to propose conference call to my boss but it was rejected by my boss as she said we should be in attendance. When I told her about this news, she suggested me to represent her to go there for the meeting, don't you think is ridiculous as she should aware that Shenzhen is such a complicated place to go for a girl. sigh... Finally, she agreed to go with me, I felt a bit relief...

Knowing that this will be a good opportunity to me to explore widely, however, there is still worries there...there shall be lots of things to be confirmed for this trip...Should I looking forward to this trip???

1 comment:

mi said...

Don't worry too much girl! =)
It will be a very good opportunity to work abroad. Just be extra alert when you are in China! Everything will turn out just fine.