Wednesday 15 September 2010

钟无艳

I'm watching this Taiwanese drama recently...Its been a long time I did not watch any of the Taiwanese drama as I felt many of them are quite fake is not real life story. This drama touched my heart deepyly as what was shown in the movie was actually what is happening in the real world.

Guys are realistic. They won't simply choose their car as most of them defining car is their "wife", so do girlfriend. They won't simply choose thier girlfriend as they felt a bring a pretty girl along will make them feel proud. Most of the guys are defining or judging a gal based on their appearance and outlook without really looking at their attitude. They would normally named an ugly as "Pork Chop". Don't you think it's really hurt a girl feeling when they are being named as so. I bet guys will never understand how it feels until they really come across it. Am i right?

Trust me, it will be a nice movie especially you will fall on the leading actress as she is really good in acting. =)

No comments: