Sunday 5 September 2010

Shopping in Orchard

I had taken one day on Monday just to accompany my sis for shopping...pou and her friend were staying in our place for 2 days, they had followed me go out early in the morning as both weng and kn had to work and nobody could open and lock the door for them, so they had to follow me..After we reached ION, we splitted and they went on their own way and I met with my sister...

My brother in law bought one "Burberry" luxurious bag for her...envy me... was wondering when I had the same also.. =( There was a grand sales during that time and they had bought a lot of stuffs which you can see from the pics.

Later, during dinner time, we were able to pursuade my brother join us for dinner. We had a very nice dinner at Watami, Ion Orchard. Personally, I'm highly recommend this restaurant, especially for its grilled stuffsss... I'm sure you will come back again after you have tasted it. =)

After my dinner with them, I had splitted with them and I met with my buddy, Feng who had come here for his holiday with his friend. We are able to meet each other for little while due to time constraint... Here you go with picsss...











No comments: