Sunday 5 September 2010

PC Fair + My Hand Burger

Yesterday was Comex PC Fair again, as usual, two of my flatmates would not missed this event in Suntec Convention Centre. As Weng had to work, so KN and I met with him at there after his work. We had obtained 3 pieces of vouchers from a sales person from Citibank as Weng had signed up for his credit card and supplementary card. He used these vouchers and purchase a set of keyboard and mouse from HP which cost him S$40.00 and he only need to top up for the balance of S$10.00.

I had bought 3 new "clothes" for my Iphonie... =p and a piece of screen protector which cost me S$4.00 and S$20.00 for the new "clothes". With the new screen protector I can always have a mirror with me all the time =p.

By the time we had finished exploring the fair, it was almost 930pm and we decided to take a grab a food and there we found this restaurant namely "MY HAND BURGER". I saw this restaurant in 313 Somerset and had not tried on this. As we did't want to spend more time figuring out what to eat so we stepped in to this restaurant, and it had proved that our choice is correct. The burger is really delicious especially the beaf burger, OMG, trust me, if you are a beef lover, you will love it.. Here you go with the delicious burgers..yummyy...



Weng's duck perkin


KN's burger..*forgot the name * =p

My Original Hand Burger

No comments: