Saturday 11 September 2010

Tolerance

I believe each couple will have their own problem. When the problem occured, you will trying to run away from it and avoid the problem, being thinking of this could be solved in some day. However, never knowing that it could be bring your relationship into danger situation. Most of the them would choose to avoid it at least they could just temporary disregard the problem. Not surprisingly, I guess I am one of them.

Without knowing it, the problem has been existed and we did not realise. We knew that if this problem is unsolved, there could be so much tears, worries and arguement surrounding us. I heart someone mentioned to me that "before a couple step into a different stage of life, there are so much consideration need to take care off before you could make any move as marriage is not a matter of 2 persons but 2 families." I'm strongly agreed with this quote.

I had finally told him my concern and I guess we have reached our "settlement". After yesterday, our relationship getting better =) I really doesn't want it harm our relationship.

No comments: