Saturday 11 September 2010

Resident Evil

I bet this name is familiarised for many people as there was few episods for this movie. We have received 2 vouchers from UOB Bank and we decided to use these vouchers to exchange for movie tickets in Cathay. It has been a long long time I did not watch scary movie, not even one for these 2 years. GOSH! I used to crazy for scary movie, however, now I got no guts to watch it not even an advertisement!. I'm getting cowardice! =( After half an hour the movie started, I told weng I was regret for choosing this movie =( the reason is obvious right? lol..Anyway, it was a nice movie and worth to watch =)

Following to our movie session, we went for a stall located at the ground floor of Ceneleisure Orchard. I was attracted by the name "Best Fries Forever" = Best Friends Forever (BFF). You can see most of the people carrying their cup and having the flies, this could show that how tastier it is. We queued up and ordered "Ole Ole". It was the mixture of salsa sauce and cheese. Before you eat it, you can still feel the fries and cheese were hot! The fries were slightly different from those which we had in fast food restaurant where its skin did not peer off when they fried it. It is tasty and I trust I will come back for the second time =)



No comments: