Saturday 4 September 2010

Universal Studio

After our exhausted and tiring day in Bird Park, yet there was another superb exhausted day we spent in Universal Studio. This was our first time at there for each of us. We had spent one whole day over day and later taken dinner in Vivo City.Weng told me I was like a little kid fooling around with the 2 lil monkeys, I admit that but I really did enjoy my precious time over with them.

Many of the attraction areas were under renovations and thus we are unable to enter that area. Moreover, there was a huge crowd in Universal Studio which I belived it was due to school holidays in Malaysia and weekends, all the games area were full with people. Can you imagine you need to queue for an hour just to play that game for 5 minutes, its really not worth to play that. My sis told me that my brother in law's sister went to the one located in US. You do not need to waste your time queuing at that place, what you need to do is you will need to press for a ticket on that place and it will show the time which you will need to come back and play for that game, it will reduce your time waiting at that area and yet you can enjoy walking around other places without wasting your time. I guess, there is still room for improvement for Singapore.

Overall, its really a fun spending time with my sis other than it was rained when we reached there and my bag was broken.. =( other than that, everything is good ...Here you go with the pics....













































No comments: